Shain gandee dead: 'buckwild' star dies at 21 - huffington, "buckwild" cast member shain gandee was found dead, tmz reports. in a statement released monday morning, the kanawha county sheriff's department reported. Shain gandee dead -- 'buckwild' star dies at 21 | tmz.com, 1:00 pm pt-- sources close to the death investigation say it's likely shain died from carbon monoxide poisoning. "buckwild" star shain gandee was found. Mtv cancels ‘buckwild’ after shain gandee died — why, In the wake of shain’s tragic death, mtv producers decided to pull the plug on ‘buckwild’ — find out the reason behind the cancellation!.
‘ buckwild ’ returning for season 2 after shain gandee, Mtv's 'buckwild' is returning with an all new cast in a brand new town, after shain gandee's death. keep reading for details on season 2!. The death of buckwild star shain gandee -- vulture, Fall tv 2013. diamond in the mud: the death of buckwild star shain gandee and the search for authenticity in reality tv. by benjamin wallace. 'buckwild' -- canceled one week after shain gandee's death, 8:22 am pt --a rep for mtv tells tmz "given shain's tragic passing and essential presence on the show, we felt it was not appropriate to continue.
'buckwild' star died of carbon monoxide poisoning - cnn.com, Shain gandee, one of the stars of the mtv reality show "buckwild," and two other people died of carbon monoxide poisoning, the sheriff's office in kanawha. Abc news - mtv 's ' buckwild ' star found dead after going, Shain gandee, one of the stars of the mtv reality show "buckwild," was found dead today after he left a bar to go four-wheeling in a rural part of west. Buckwild - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Anthony best, professionally known as buckwild, is an american hip hop record producer from the bronx, new york. originally a disc jockey, buckwild began producing.